GAIS customers can request malware analysis service to reveal the purpose and methods of use of suspicious files that are suspected to be malware or that have emerged during case analysis.
After taking a sample of the suspicious files, GAIS analysts perform static and dynamic analysis of the relevant files in malware analysis laboratories, providing a report detailing the contents of the suspicious files and meeting the information needs of the customer.
Related malware analysis report contains:
- Local and network activities carried out by the malware.
- Details of the remote management mechanism used by attackers
- Domains, servers and mail addresses used for communication, if any
- Launch, infection techniques of the malware
- Intelligence survey on the existence of links with existing APT groups